Riding mower, how do you get it home

TedBeal

Threads
I have a brother who has a huge family and therefore a huge people carrier where all of the seats fold down and the side of the vehicle slides open. I have used him to move a whole load of stuff for me over the years and I'd hope that if I bought a mower like this it would fit in his vehicle.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Her You can see the gear:

DSCK0014-3.jpg

The pic was taken, when I moved the chinese Xingtai tractor home after picking it up at the Port of Rotterdam.

I like your brick work street...
Do they cut the brick along the edge or pour concrete after the bricks have been laid, to form the edge curb?
:smile:KennyV

Mac 624

Threads
The pic has been made on a parking area beside the Interstate in the Netherlands. For normal we have tar roads here. This kind of pavement only somtimes is used for laying complete roads. I. E the roads in the fields around here. Check the link:

DSCK0003-9.jpg

EHL AG - Kompetenz in Stein - EHL?-Rechteck- und Quadratsteine

If they use bricks or concrete, depends on, where the bricks are laid.

For private homes or driveways they are very popular here.

Rose

Threads
I have a two horse trailer. So I would just run the riding motor up the ramp and bring it home that way. As I am looking for a small tractor/riding mower now, I plan to make sure it will fit in the horse trailer. Mostly, as I am a klutz in the mechanical fix it area.

grnspot110

Threads
I have three flatbed trailers, so it just depends on how big the load is! ~~ grnspot110

Attachments

• TRACTOR SHOWS 2009 103 - Copy.jpg
    TRACTOR SHOWS 2009 103 - Copy.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 5
  • GARDEN TRACTORS 616 (Small).jpg
    GARDEN TRACTORS 616 (Small).jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 5

Hershey

Threads
Some of the retailers will deliver it for you, which is the easiest in my opinion. If you have a truck, that's the second choice. After that, it's friends or paying someone, which is never fun.