restoring a john deere 110- tires

lm002

Active Member
Hello all,
I am restoring a 1965 john deere 110 and it still has all the original tires and they all hold air! how should i make them look really nice and like brand new?
thanks
lm002
 
if there not weather cracked and in good shape scrub them up real good with soap and water let dry good and hit them with some tire shine or black magic if there weather cracked and you want them to look brand new then im sorry you will have to get new ones good luck
 
Get the same stuff they use on cars. I spray black magic on a sponge and wipe it on the tire. Make sure you wash the tires first.
 
If you want them to look like new rubber & Black But Not high gloss shiny black...
Use Ru-Glyde it will make them look natural ... :smile:KennyV
 
I agree with KennyV. New rubber looks satin black, not high gloss black. Shiny black tires look dumb on a show car and would look dumber on a mower.
 
Back
Top