RER mowing deck interchangeability NE FL??

Amelia I

Forum Newbie
I currently have 2 Snapper RERs. I truly love the 28" M280921B/280914BE and I like the 30" 301016BE. My 28" deck needs to be replaced, but I'm struggling to find parts 'locally' in NE Florida. I've found another 30" and am wondering how many of the parts are interchangeable, including the decks and front wheels.

Update - M280921B/290914BE/ Serial 55180095 and 301016BE / Serial 45586552

If anyone has any insights, I would appreciate it.
 
Last edited:
Without knowing the model and serial numbers for both units we would have to offer guesses only. Guessing normally ends up costing $$$$, so we request that you provide us with those numbers if you don’t to spend a lot.
 
I appreciate that recommendation. I'll get back to this, as both of the mowers are housed elsewhere, and I only have the the frame serial number for one of them in my files.

Thank you!
 
Now I’m confused, as both those numbers come up as 28” models. One model has both a 28” deck available and a 30” deck available. To me it may be possible. Use these three web sites for see if they can be interchangeable. Very hard for us to give you reliable information, because we don’t have the two units in front of us. Post back if you have other questions.



 
Last edited:
Back
Top