Repairman needed

mikehouse

Threads
Anybody good at fixing Craftsman lawnmowers in Greensboro,NC? I need mine repaired ASAP.Hit me up.

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yellow pages, call & ask how long they have been in business & how much they charge for a complete tune-up. Let us know how it goes, thanks, Mark

Post your complete model number from mower. Also post engine make: example B&S, model xxxxxx, type xxxx-xx, code xxxxxxxx

Last edited:

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Head shake. Mark is just showing his age. The yellow pages are nearly non existent today since cell phones have taken away most phone books. You still can google for local businesses in your area. I hope...

dougand3

Threads
You can post on FB or CL - "Any hobby mechanics in area x? I have a mower not starting."

mikehouse

Threads
I'd rather do that here.Where you actually have people that can lead me in the right direction.Either get repaired or purchase 1 brand spanking new.But work is steady so i may have to bite the bullet and get a new 1.Remember social distance and wash your hands.

Last edited:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
So tell us EXACTLY what naughtyness it is up to.
There is enough brainpower & experience here to get just about anything back up & running.
IF you don't know what part is called just take a photo of it .
It is amazing just how many people who have never held a screwdriver in their hands have done a full strip down & rebuild under the guidance of the people here .
There is no problem too bit or too small that can not be fixed here.
No question too silly or trivial that it will not get answered .

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'd rather do that here.Where you actually have peple that can lead in the right direction.Either get repaired or purchase 1 brand spanking new.But work is steady so i may have to bite the bullet and get a new 1.Remember social distance and wash your hands.

Easy there, killer. I sell brand used ones, that are good when they leave here. lol

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Head shake. Mark is just showing his age. The yellow pages are nearly non existent today since cell phones have taken away most phone books. You still can google for local businesses in your area. I hope...

I follow some facebook page that offers help to those with small engines. And the help that offered, well it's many times "chuckle worthy." Other times it'll just piss you off.
One guy posted a video of his Kawasaki twin smoking like a freight train. One of the "advisors" told him to use 20w-50.