Rectifier regulator

jroachrr

Forum Newbie
Threads
Anyone know where I can gets regulator rectifier for a ransomes lynx 2000?

Born2Mow

Threads
If you can't find the correct unit, then Amazon has a selection. It's probably a 2-wire alternator, so all you need to know is the output of the system. I would guess that most are well under 7A. So you buy one with 2 yellow wires rated at 10-15A and you'll be fine.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Would help if we knew what engine is fitted to it.
And as for buying from scammers central that is up to you.
I fix mowers for a living so getting really cheap parts and making a massive mark up would really blow my bottom line
However I never buy off Amazon and evilbay is only used for second hand parts for a very good reason .
There are better than 100 on line speciality mower shops who only sell quality parts that work
What would you rather
The parts you want to pay for or the parts that will work ?

jroachrr

Forum Newbie
Threads
Would help if we knew what engine is fitted to it.
And as for buying from scammers central that is up to you.
I fix mowers for a living so getting really cheap parts and making a massive mark up would really blow my bottom line
However I never buy off Amazon and evilbay is only used for second hand parts for a very good reason .
There are better than 100 on line speciality mower shops who only sell quality parts that work
What would you rather
The parts you want to pay for or the parts that will work ?
Briggs and straton twin

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Briggs and straton twin
Opposed or V twin?
What's the model number, probably stamped on the valve cover or riveted on a metal tag if its an older opposed twin....