Rechargable Mower - Power vs Weight

BobSC

Forum Newbie
I am considering a rechargable mower for my home lawn - 1000 sq. ft. Zoysia Grass. I can easily store and charge the mower after every mowing, so my question is; Do I need to buy the latest, largest, most powerful brand, or can I take advantage of a smaller, lighter rechargable and still get quality results. I normally mulch and mow regularly as needed.
 
I think there are plenty of cheaper options. I mean, why spend a ton of money on something that works just as well as a cheap mower. I would shop around and see what you have in your area. You'd be surprised how often mowers are on sale!
 
Are you serious about buying wireless electrical mower for 1,000 square feet? The area does not seem too big to justify it. If you want an electrical one, I suggest you go for wired versions. But then, i would recommend Hand-pushed Reel Mower the most.
 
Back
Top