Mulching Recent purchase of a Husqvarna YTH24V48LS

jumacaos

Forum Newbie
Just got a used riding Husqvarna, do they make mulching kits for this mower? I'm having zero luck searching for it. Thank you.
 
Just got a used riding Husqvarna, do they make mulching kits for this mower? I'm having zero luck searching for it. Thank you.

Check EBAY. I have the same mower, and bought just the mulching cover for about $25....it works good with the original blades. If you want a complete kit, EBAY has them for about $50.
 
Thanks for your suggestions. I found the kit number from the Husqvarna customer support portal: answerarmy dot com/posts/28254865ba

so you were right BlazNT, I ordered it and will report.:cool:
 
If you are going to mulch with it watch the clutch pedal.
It stops against the frame rail under the mower and debris will build up stopping the pedal fully returning which is the same as you riding along with the pedal pushed down a little.
The belts slips and wears very rapidly till eventually it slips & burns or the brake engages and you end up dead in the middle of your lawn.
 
Back
Top