Rebuilding an old Briggs: lots of questions! Father/son project!

logert gogert

Threads
  • / Rebuilding an old Briggs: lots of questions! Father/son project!
but rivets, i can see why you guys are skeptical about what i say....your right, i have lied a few times to y'all, but as I've said before, i am trying to change, and i just need time guys, but trust me, just as I've told rivets just recently

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Logert your immaturity is showing again.
You said we’re building an engine, you’re not your uncle did. You might have put some parts on.
I asked you what a “billet” rod and flywheel are, you have no clue.
Do you know what reading cam is, I bet not.
You didn’t tell the truth about the valves, Why
I’m not going to get into you claims about RPM’s or HP.
You can say what ever you like, but from this point on, when you make statements which are wrong, unsafe, or outright lies, I will be fact checking you and letting posters know exactly who you are. A 13 year old who assumes that he can buffalo his way around small engine repair. You make this very easy to do, as you are burning bridges again.

logert gogert

Threads
Logert your immaturity is showing again.
You said we’re building an engine, you’re not your uncle did. You might have put some parts on.
I asked you what a “billet” rod and flywheel are, you have no clue.
Do you know what reading cam is, I bet not.
You didn’t tell the truth about the valves, Why
I’m not going to get into you claims about RPM’s or HP.
You can say what ever you like, but from this point on, when you make statements which are wrong, unsafe, or outright lies, I will be fact checking you and letting posters know exactly who you are. A 13 year old who assumes that he can buffalo his way around small engine repair. You make this very easy to do, as you are burning bridges again.
okay, I've said this million times, I'm trying to change...but rivets...its really hard to do so when you do stuff like this, but i do understand why, i have lied so many times I've dug my self a hole i cant get out of, and this is why you are "fast checking" me.
but how about this, rivets what do YOU think i should do to change?
and i will say this again, having the opportunity to have people like you guys in my life, is something i should be grateful for. but obviously...ive messed it up.
that is exactly why i want to change so bad, so i don't completely lose you guys due to my behavior, immaturity, etc. and i really hope to one day have as much knowledge on this stuff as you guys do.
but if i want to change, I'm gonna need y'alls help too.

Woody

Forum Newbie
Threads
BubbyJ good luck on your build, my grandson and I have been working on an old camper together and it has been an experience to say the least. but anyway good on you for taking the time with an up and coming young mechanic.