Ready to go with my Honda!

Threads
I got my Honda HRX into the shop for a tuneup and stuff on Monday before the mowing season. I would do it myself but I just don't have the tools to do it. They changed the oil, sharpened the blades, replaced the spark plug, all the usual things. But they also did an AMAZING job at cleaning the mower off! I wasn't home when they delivered the mower today so I found it dropped off at my house. I know this is sad, but at first I thought it wasn't my mower! I thought they had delivered a brand new one....that's how good it looked! Here are some before and after pictures of the mower! :thumbsup:

Before: before 1.jpg before 2.jpg

After: after 1.jpg after 2.jpg after 3.jpg

bwdbrn1

Threads
Wow, that was fantastic of them to clean that up like that! Did you ask them what they used to do it?

Threads
Wow, that was fantastic of them to clean that up like that! Did you ask them what they used to do it?

No I didn't but I should. There was a lot of dust in some parts of it from doing leaf cleanup and also from over the summer when there was the rust disease on the lawns, and I am assuming they used some sort of blower on those small areas, like an air compressor. But I don't know what they used for the engine and back cover and stuff like that...it looks really nice!

pugaltitude

Lawn Addict
Threads
We use TFR (traffic film remover) on every machine before we work on them.
It does give a good finish but because I dont want to touch the dirt and dog s##t that many machines have.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
We use TFR (traffic film remover) on every machine before we work on them.
It does give a good finish but because I dont want to touch the dirt and dog s##t that many machines have.

Dawn :) works as good as purple power without the bad smell or fading clear coat

metz12

Threads
Dawn :) works as good as purple power without the bad smell or fading clear coat

you're right. dawn is amazing. i use it to clean stuff like that and also it works great to get grease off of your hands too!

Threads
you're right. dawn is amazing. i use it to clean stuff like that and also it works great to get grease off of your hands too!

Yep I use the air compressor for the top layer of junk, and dawn to finish it up it really does work pretty good.