Ready for autumn?

Thunder

Threads
Summer is almost over at this point and the nights are starting to get cooler. Are you getting ready for the cooler seasons yet, or are you putting it off until the last minute?

monica123

Threads
We still have lawn stuff to do, both our mowers and our trimmer quit recently and our chainsaw, we have wood to do for winter as well, I think we are in denial Summer is over, it is nearly 90 degrees here today.

Bessy

Threads
I just saw on the news about Hurricane Earl, guess I need to pack up the summer stuff extra early this year, I don't want to put it all away in preparation for the storm and then put it back out again

noma

Threads
Thunder

No not really the weeds are starting to dry out and that puts pollen in the air and my allergy kick in big time and i do a lot of sneezing until it freezes good and hard so no. But i do like to see the fall color in the trees as they turn color.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Summer is almost over at this point and the nights are starting to get cooler. Are you getting ready for the cooler seasons yet, or are you putting it off until the last minute?

Can't believe the weather change here, last Tuesday my outdoor thermometer read an actual (digital readout) of 99 degrees in the shade. This morning when I took the cats out it was 45 degrees and the stiff wind made me put on a jacket...such an extreme temp swing. I have already begun putting away some of the patio furniture and cleaning out the gutters, I do put off fall chores but there is enough to do here that I won't be done until late October. STILL, it's my favorite time of the year.

Madi

Threads
Our weather post hurricane is nearly cold enough for a small fire, looks like we need to get moving on our winter's wood. I love sitting in front of the wood fire and watching it burn, my favorite part of winter honestly.