Raptor SD 48 or exmark Quest s 42

bwc3030

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi..newbie here. New home with recently layed sod. Hybrid bermuda. Lot is appx 3/4 acre. Mostly flat, some small hills.
Trying to decide which mower
exmark 42' quest s series or hustler rapor sd 48".
looking for best cut for type of grass. Raptor has more features, better drivetrain, hanging deck, bigger tires. However it cost $200 more. Both seem really good. Is the raptor over kill for what I need? What say you on which to buy? Thanks for any input.

MRCo.

Threads
The Raptor SD is lots of mower for the job, the non SD can handle it...but the SD is a great rig. Very nice ride, simple and solid layout. Just a very nice mower, I highly recommend it. $200 is well worth it to step to it.

bwc3030

Forum Newbie
Threads
The Raptor SD is lots of mower for the job, the non SD can handle it...but the SD is a great rig. Very nice ride, simple and solid layout. Just a very nice mower, I highly recommend it. $200 is well worth it to step to it.

thanks for the reply

clpolcar

Threads
Either one would suit your needs. There both good mowers. Personally I would get the hustled SD.

bwc3030

Forum Newbie
Threads
Either one would suit your needs. There both good mowers. Personally I would get the hustled SD.

thanks for you input. I am leaning toward the Hustler at this time.