ran and stopped

robertgrandbois

Forum Newbie
Threads
started my columbia with a 17 hp kohler engine went twenty feet , it stopped now it will not turn over or make any sound at all when i turn the key. I put a battery pack on it and nothing happened. Is there possibility that there is a fuse and if so where is it ?

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
On MTD products the fuse is normally located close to the battery so if the battery is under the hood, then the fuse will be located under battery, in the area of the solenoid. if the battery is under the seat. You may have to remove the battery, and search for it. It could be next to the battery in the harness, or clipped to the rear frame or someplace in that area.

robertgrandbois

Forum Newbie
Threads
On MTD products the fuse is normally located close to the battery so if the battery is under the hood, then the fuse will be located under battery, in the area of the solenoid. if the battery is under the seat. You may have to remove the battery, and search for it. It could be next to the battery in the harness, or clipped to the rear frame or someplace in that area.

thanks a million man i replaced the fuse and now runs like a deer hehehe