Question

logert gogert

Threads
Do you guys get paid (pros) to do this?
Or is this just a side job that you found out about, and used your knowledge for the better good and help this forum?

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well I...........

Wait a minute. You said "pros." That leaves me out. :cry:

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
No we do not get paid to answer questions or give advice on here. We just do it for the common good. But sometimes it takes a while for us to get to answer questions sometimes because of full time jobs.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Whoooooooooaaaa.......I see you as a pro......and your DEFINETLY more of a pro than me....LoL

I ain't got nothing when it comes to guys like @bertsmobile1, @Rivets, @ILENGINE and a few others here. I've learned a lot from these guys. I've also learned a lot by not asking questions and just digging into what I'm working on and figuring out why and how things work, why they're in place and their purpose.
Sometimes I post questions just to type it out and read it for myself. Then delete the questions before I post them. For some reason that helps me figure out things.
Those guys don't know how many times I've typed out a question, and deleted it before I posted it, because I figured it out.