Question about my new FS 70 trimmer

Douglasdzaster

Threads
Hello everyone. I’m new to the forum. I look forward to getting to know y’all. Here’s my question. I own a25 year old FS 76 and just bought a new fs70. It’s had a few tanks of fuel ran through it and was raved high a few times. Today I had a thick patch I wanted to knock down so I took the new one and waded in to it just like I’ve ran my fs76 all these years. Tonight I read about a break in period on the new machine and was wondering if I could have damaged the new machine running it hard like I did ? It was 2 tanks of fuel hard running. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
It should be fine. Most user never worry about a beak in peroid and they have already ran a few tank though it prior to this already so things should be already settle in.

Stihl does make a quality product.

Douglasdzaster

Threads
It should be fine. Most user never worry about a beak in peroid and they have already ran a few tank though it prior to this already so things should be already settle in.

Stihl does make a quality product.
Thanks for the piece of mind. It starts first pull like it should and runs fine. It did die on me once yesterday when I let it idle for a minute so I thought I’d better see if anything has changed over the years. I really appreciate the reply. Thanks again.