Push Mowing Niche Market For Part-Time/Start Up. Advise/Thoughts?

I probably would lose a few. I wouldn't lose my loyal customers but then there are the customers that just don't feel like mowing their yard but don't want to spend a lot of money for a "big company" to mow their lawn.

I believe your a hard worker and try your best to do a good job so don't sell your self short.

I have a 14 year old step son the only way I could get him to cut grass is if it was a Xbox game. I think it's good your out making your own money.


Is this what your wanting to do as a career or just while your in school?

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))
 
Agree with carcw, my stepson wouldn't give up playing call of duty to mow the lawn even if money was involved ha!
 
Yes, this young man sounds like a hard worker and he is driven. He also enjoys his work. he is showing initiative. Your personality has something to do with success in business. In lawn care you meet a lot of your clients face to face.
 
I believe your a hard worker and try your best to do a good job so don't sell your self short.

I have a 14 year old step son the only way I could get him to cut grass is if it was a Xbox game. I think it's good your out making your own money.


Is this what your wanting to do as a career or just while your in school?

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

I AM considering doing this after college. It might not be something I want to do for the rest of my life, but it is definitely not just something I am doing to "make an extra buck"! :smile:
 
Back
Top