Push Mowers on Lawn Care Trailer

Threads
Guys that say if they cant cut with zero turn they do not mow it are not really in the lawn care business not to me.
We have lots of ditches at roads here and zero or walkbehinds not the best choice but push mower eliminates lots of trimming.
We turn down almost nothing because I look ar dollars no my guys labor as a whole

Yep like those drain swells they cut out in front of the malls, and stores.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yep like those drain swells they cut out in front of the malls, and stores.

We had one of those with my other company it was about 20" wide and about 2 feet deep we just let the grass grow to the top and weedeated it level every week I tryed once to use the lawn mower on the walls but there was just no way lol

Threads
We had one of those with my other company it was about 20" wide and about 2 feet deep we just let the grass grow to the top and weedeated it level every week I tryed once to use the lawn mower on the walls but there was just no way lol

Yep for some reason these where cut out about 30 Ft wide, and 8, or 10 ft deep with the steep sides. I could mow one swipe on the bank with a rider, and had to trim the rest.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yep for some reason these where cut out about 30 Ft wide, and 8, or 10 ft deep with the steep sides. I could mow one swipe on the bank with a rider, and had to trim the rest.

On steep ditches at the road I use a MTD yardbug. It is not fast at all but sticks hills very good. And it is small so goes thru gates that most riders won't.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

On banks like the one you describe I generally use my Grandstand, if there to steep for the GS I'll use the Turf-Master mower. Do the same with retention ponds.

Threads
On banks like the one you describe I generally use my Grandstand, if there to steep for the GS I'll use the Turf-Master mower. Do the same with retention ponds.

Yep thats what I have been looking for is a walk behind.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
By the time you finish securing your mower and secure it again I've finished the lawn.If your z doesn't fit don't do the job! I have 180 stops and they were not hard to find.Just a couple of months

Wish business was that good here.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yep thats what I have been looking for is a walk behind.

That's the nice thing about the Grandstand, you have the best of both a ztr and a walk behind.

Mid TN Lawn

Threads
I love toro grandstands will be primary mowers for us but will still keep kubotas for leaf season as power is just 3x greater than verticle shaft belt powered mowers.
And push mower on every trailer for places grandstand cannot go. We get these little steep sided ditches that you just dont want to cut with walkbehind or weedeat. But cheap pushmower makes quick work.

Threads
Anyone have any new ideas for locking down a push mower on a trailer?