Push behind mower

Tikal

Active Member
I was wondering how much I can sell this mower I have,(in the pictures) I was thinking 45 to 50 dollars, it is in great shape, but I do not know much about the price they sell for, should I sell it for less, or for more?
 

Attachments

  • image-4208764242.png
    image-4208764242.png
    1 MB · Views: 25
  • image-2688708051.png
    image-2688708051.png
    1 MB · Views: 22
  • image-2565458883.png
    image-2565458883.png
    922.6 KB · Views: 23
  • image-2786807984.png
    image-2786807984.png
    1 MB · Views: 22
If it runs well and you sharpen the blade and give it a pressure wash then you could get 50 from the right person but I would spot it at 40 to be safe. Cheers
 
Somebody did not want it because it stopped running,
It looked in good shape so all I did was take the air filter off and it started right up.
Some people just do not look into problems to far:)
I like those kind of people.
 
Back
Top