PTO clutch wire part

vagrowr

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, I have a Hustler Z XR-7 Kawasaki 25 HP and I can't find the wire assembly that connects to the PTO clutch anywhere online. All I can find is the clutch with the wire but I just need that 1 foot wire assembly. Anybody have a part # for that or know where I can find one?

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Are you talking about the two wires that come out of the clutch and connect to the wiring harness of the mower. I have never seen one of those sold separately from the clutch. Most likely cause is most of the time those wires get pulled out, you have no way of reattaching them to the coil inside the clutch housing.

Now if you have the type of clutch that the wiring harness from the mower plugs directly into the clutch those components are available to repair the wiring harness.

vagrowr

Forum Newbie
Threads
It has a wiring harness on both ends. Connects to the clutch and the wiring assembly coming from the instrument panel. But I can't find that part anywhere. I've only seen the wiring harness repair kit sold WITH the clutch but not by itself. I searched the Hustler manual parts list and can't find it in there. I can't believe this part isn't available, that would be nuts.

vagrowr

Forum Newbie
Threads
I did. It is listing upon listing of the clutch with a wire harness repair kit. $160+ and I just need a $10 part.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Get some wire and make one.