Pros and cons on earthquake equipment

Flintmotorsports

Well-Known Member
I am a dealer up here in Vermont and a distributor of mine called me a said they
want me to do warranty work on there equipment. I just wanted to know how common
this stuff is and would any need service on such equipment.
earthquake equipment
sell
tillers
wood splitter
generator
ice augurs
chipper/shredder
weed trimmers
water pumps
chain saws
let me know what you think thanks
 
My local Rural King and Menards sell the equipment. I work on about 40-50 units every year as an authorized service center. Easy company to deal with, maybe a little slow at paying warranty work, but not bad 30-45 days payment usually.

I have worked on chainsaws, tillers, and augers.
 
My local Rural King and Menards sell the equipment. I work on about 40-50 units every year as an authorized service center. Easy company to deal with, maybe a little slow at paying warranty work, but not bad 30-45 days payment usually.

I have worked on chainsaws, tillers, and augers.

Is the equipment that hard to work on and what have you heard for customer feed back? what is the most common problem
you come across working on this equipment?
thanks
 
Back
Top