ProMow 7 gang reel mower????

barker23

Forum Newbie
Threads
Im looking at buying one of these used for use on my back yard. It is the residential pro series and looks to be in pretty good shape and not to mention will cut a 10' path. Does anyone have a estimate as to what they are worth in used condition?

poncho62

Threads
No idea how much......How big is your back yard?...Must be huge to need a 10 ft cut.....I have an old reel mower with 84" cut....takes me about 45 min to cut an acre.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Im looking at buying one of these used for use on my back yard. It is the residential pro series and looks to be in pretty good shape and not to mention will cut a 10' path. Does anyone have a estimate as to what they are worth in used condition?

Welcome to the forum...
A gang reel set is a lot of fun and is very practical... You will not find a more economical means to cut open areas...
Is this being offered at a price, or is it going to be auctioned ??
You will have to determine how much use you will get from it and how much time & fuel it could save you.
I know my large Toro set has decades of life left in it... The well made ones will last a LONG time... :smile:KennyV

barker23

Forum Newbie
Threads
My house sits on 14 acres with only 10 being mowed, the rest is pasture for horses. I heard the 10' reel mower would do roughly 4 acres per hour so thats why I was interested in getting one of them. The guy is selling his for $800 and it is in real good shape, only a few years old.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Should be well worth that...
Keep in mind.. you must keep up with mowing. a reel mower will not mow tall grass...
Cut it is quick and quiet plus uses very little power to operate... :smile:KennyV