L laremyw Forum Newbie Aug 4, 2013 #1 I have a 1974 sears ss16 yard tractor and need to find a carb kit and points set. were can I locate them?
I have a 1974 sears ss16 yard tractor and need to find a carb kit and points set. were can I locate them?
Fish Lawn Pro Aug 4, 2013 #2 laremyw said: I have a 1974 sears ss16 yard tractor and need to find a carb kit and points set. were can I locate them? Click to expand... You need to figure out who made the engine, find and post any/all numbers that you can find on it, or put up a pic. If you find the model numbers off of the tag on the tractor, that may be of some help on the engine as well.
laremyw said: I have a 1974 sears ss16 yard tractor and need to find a carb kit and points set. were can I locate them? Click to expand... You need to figure out who made the engine, find and post any/all numbers that you can find on it, or put up a pic. If you find the model numbers off of the tag on the tractor, that may be of some help on the engine as well.