Pro Z 500 question

jlance

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi,

I'm thinking of buying a new "demo" cub cadet Pro Z 500 from a local dealer. Since its a demo with a few hours on it which is just from customers driving it in his parking lot he is asking $10,200. I have about 3/4 of an acre to cut with some hills. I am looking for opinions if this is a good machine and also if that price seems fair. I would appreciate any and all input. Thanks in advance.

tdal

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi,

I'm thinking of buying a new "demo" cub cadet Pro Z 500 from a local dealer. Since its a demo with a few hours on it which is just from customers driving it in his parking lot he is asking $10,200. I have about 3/4 of an acre to cut with some hills. I am looking for opinions if this is a good machine and also if that price seems fair. I would appreciate any and all input. Thanks in advance.
That is what I paid for my 54 inch Pro Z 554 which was on sale. These are commercial mowers for every day use, I have a lawn service in FL, seems like overkill buying for one yard. These are priced lower than other brands and is a sturdy, well built mower. Gas hog, 3 inch high lift blades make an enormous dust cloud, get 21/2 wide gator blades from Rotary Co. or the factory low lift blades from Cub Cadet. For one yard I would look to pay much less and a lesser mower.

tdal

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi,

That is what I paid for my 54 inch Pro Z 554 which was on sale. These are commercial mowers for every day use, I have a lawn service in FL, seems like overkill buying for one yard. These are priced lower than other brands and is a sturdy, well built mower. Gas hog, 3 inch high lift blades make an enormous dust cloud, get 21/2 wide gator blades from Rotary Co. or the factory low lift blades from Cub Cadet. For one yard I would look to pay much less and a lesser mower.