A&DProperty maintaince
Member
Hi I'm just starting out in the snow removal bussiness and I wanna start snowblowing in neighbor hoods but I don't know how to price a seasonal contract and I have a couple customers waiting on a price please help!!
Hi I'm just starting out in the snow removal bussiness and I wanna start snowblowing in neighbor hoods but I don't know how to price a seasonal contract and I have a couple customers waiting on a price please help!!
WELCOME TO LMF!
You could do a set price for how large the area is that needs snowblown (I don't know what the prices could be), but the thing with that is you can make out really good if it only snows once but if it snows every other day you can get ripped off.
D2hornets58 said:I like charging by storm rather then one price for the whole season. That way if it snows a lot you make out good. You could either have a set prce for each storm or charge a certain price per inch.
How do u price per the storm tho I just want a quick way to get a couple contracts in one neighborhood and still price them where it's fair for me and my customer I was thinking of gaurenteeing a lower price than other snow plow drivers in the area but that's harder cause I'm snow blowing but the driveways aren't that big in these neighborhoods so its not that hard to do
The only thing is that I'm snowblowing so do u think 30-40 is still fair and what do u mean by charge by the inch
The only thing is that I'm snowblowing so do u think 30-40 is still fair and what do u mean by charge by the inch
Also, you can charge them a little more to shovel extra things. These are the things that should probably come standard with the price, and the things that they should pay extra for.
STANDARD:
- Driveway
- Sidewalk
- Walkway to Front Door
PAY EXTRA:
- Back patio/deck
- Brush off car
- Anything else