Powerlift T-5300 Mower Lift

Brucebotti

Threads
I am looking at mower / ZTR lifts. I read all the previous threads that I could find. I received an ad yesterday from Tractor Supply and the have the Prolift T-5300 on sale for $129. If I google this model, it only shows up as being available at Tractor Supply only. It has a 300# capacity, and is the same basic design as the T-5350 which has a 350# capacity and appears to be a little better thought out design. It has gotten very good reviews. My questions are:

1. Does anyone have any experience with the T-5300?
2. Is 300# capacity enough to lift the fron (or back) of a 700# ZTR?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Bruce

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
It will lift the front but not the back of a 700# ZTR. Personally I'd spend a little extra and buy the Mojack EZ if your looking for a 300lb lift

Brucebotti

Threads
It will lift the front but not the back of a 700# ZTR. Personally I'd spend a little extra and buy the Mojack EZ if your looking for a 300lb lift

Thanks Ric. I went to Tractor Supply earlier today and I don't think the on sale $129 Prolift (300#) would work. The maximum width at the tire is 41". That is cutting it close, plus it didn't look anywhere near as sturdy as the on sale $179 Prolift rated at 500#. I liked the Mojack, but it looked on the videos like it would take quite a bit longer to raise up the mower.

I have an engine hoist, but that thing takes forever to raise anything.

Thanks again,
bruce

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thanks Ric. I went to Tractor Supply earlier today and I don't think the on sale $129 Prolift (300#) would work. The maximum width at the tire is 41". That is cutting it close, plus it didn't look anywhere near as sturdy as the on sale $179 Prolift rated at 500#. I liked the Mojack, but it looked on the videos like it would take quite a bit longer to raise up the mower.

I have an engine hoist, but that thing takes forever to raise anything.

Thanks again,
bruce

It doesn't take but about a minute or so, I use it on the 48" ztr and the Grandstand. I have the workbench attachment, works for all my push mowers and to work on most anything you want to work on. Beats bending over :thumbsup:

Brucebotti

Threads
It doesn't take but about a minute or so, I use it on the 48" ztr and the Grandstand. I have the workbench attachment, works for all my push mowers and to work on most anything you want to work on. Beats bending over :thumbsup:

Thanks.....I'll have to give it a try!