Poulan Pro zero turn q46zx wont turn over

huckabuc

Forum Newbie
Threads
I trying to fix my aunts zero turn and when I received it it had been taken apart and drive pulley was broken on the engine, m y uncle die shortly after I started working on it.
Now I have it back together and I have power and it trys to turn over. But seems like something is stopping it from turning over. I have correct drive belt on it. I checked the resistance to the PTO ..it is a 4
the engine turn over by hand before I reinstalled the parts back on the crank shaft...I dont see anything in the way of it turning , but I do see engine move fraction of inch when trying to start it up
Any help would be wonderful....I did not want take off the PTO again if I didnt have to. I did not buy a new pto since my uncle had purchased one already

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Hopefully you mean Poulan Pro P46ZX.

Did you install the space between the engine drive pulley and the PTO clutch?
1686488528716.png1686488554614.png

huckabuc

Forum Newbie
Threads
If they spacer rides above the PTO , no..I didnt see it in the box my aunt gave me, but looks like there is a spacer inside the PTO, but Im not sure
may have to take it off

huckabuc

Forum Newbie
Threads
If I take off the PTO will I be able to tap out the spacer to be sure it is there, if spacer is not between the pulley and PTO
it is a P46zx