S spoerllawncare Forum Newbie Jul 19, 2014 #1 Carb is rebuilt, new Kohler fuel filter, and lines, tank cleaned out. I am baffled, it will start with carb cleaner, it will fire will sitting but not run. What else can I do?
Carb is rebuilt, new Kohler fuel filter, and lines, tank cleaned out. I am baffled, it will start with carb cleaner, it will fire will sitting but not run. What else can I do?
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro Jul 20, 2014 #2 Kohler Engines: Owners and Service Manuals: Manuals and Maintenance enter your engine model number, should be on engine, go to troubleshooting section, have you changed air filter? Adjust valves per Kohler manual specs. replace spark plug, gap to specs. Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
Kohler Engines: Owners and Service Manuals: Manuals and Maintenance enter your engine model number, should be on engine, go to troubleshooting section, have you changed air filter? Adjust valves per Kohler manual specs. replace spark plug, gap to specs.