Blade Runner Active Member Jun 11, 2012 #12 Thanks. Next project is side mirrors so we can see whats behind us when we mow next to the street.
midnite rider Lawn Addict Jun 11, 2012 #13 Blade Runner said: Thanks. Next project is side mirrors so we can see whats behind us when we mow next to the street. Click to expand... Here is a cheap way to go about side mirrors. :laughing: Cheap side mirror
Blade Runner said: Thanks. Next project is side mirrors so we can see whats behind us when we mow next to the street. Click to expand... Here is a cheap way to go about side mirrors. :laughing: Cheap side mirror
Blade Runner Active Member Jun 11, 2012 #14 I think if I wore those, I would cause a wreck from everyone laughing so hard at me as they drove by....or I could mount thoses mirrors on a helmet or......:biggrin:
I think if I wore those, I would cause a wreck from everyone laughing so hard at me as they drove by....or I could mount thoses mirrors on a helmet or......:biggrin: