poulan gas pole saw running proble

infotraker

Forum Newbie
I have a poulan gas pole saw. Starts ok in start setting, move to run and it quits. Any ideas as to why and how to fix.
 
By saying the "Start Setting" I am going assume it goes to full choke. It sounds like the card needs to be cleaned.
 
By saying the "Start Setting" I am going assume it goes to full choke. It sounds like the card needs to be cleaned.

I will look at the carb, try cleaning. One time it worked fine and the next thine it just died every time when moving lever to run.
 
fuel lines are likely crumbling too, you could try to richen the fuel mix, but that requires a special tool as well. Problem with paying someone to fix it, is that you don't
want to, that is why you are here....
 
Back
Top