G greendrac Forum Newbie Aug 14, 2014 #1 My problem: engine runs fine until I let up on the clutch/brake, stalls out. I only lift the clutch less than an inch before it stalls. Help
My problem: engine runs fine until I let up on the clutch/brake, stalls out. I only lift the clutch less than an inch before it stalls. Help
Carscw Lawn Pro Aug 14, 2014 #2 greendrac said: My problem: engine runs fine until I let up on the clutch/brake, stalls out. I only lift the clutch less than an inch before it stalls. Help Click to expand... Check the switch under the seat. With the engine running and the clutch pushed all the way down engage the blades if engine cuts off then it's going to be the seat switch. If it is still plugged in unplug it and then try to drive. Also make sure when you sit on the seat the switch is getting pushed in
greendrac said: My problem: engine runs fine until I let up on the clutch/brake, stalls out. I only lift the clutch less than an inch before it stalls. Help Click to expand... Check the switch under the seat. With the engine running and the clutch pushed all the way down engage the blades if engine cuts off then it's going to be the seat switch. If it is still plugged in unplug it and then try to drive. Also make sure when you sit on the seat the switch is getting pushed in