Please help!

nelsonsam

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi Guys,

I'm new to this forum. I would like to know some important information.
I run an educational institute in Ontario. The campus was locked due to the Covid-19 shutdown, and it was opened recently. We have a large lawn area with many trees, bushes, flower plants, etc. The lawn looks terrible now, and it has to be mowed. I am looking for companies offering services like lawn maintenance, trimming, or removal of bushes and trees, weed control, fertilizing, sodding, seeding, etc. As we are opening admissions for the new batch, our campus surroundings have to be well maintained. It is needed to impress our visitors. So I am planning to hire a nearby commercial landscape maintenance company in Ontario, which I found online. Has anyone experienced their services? How much is their service charge for weekly and monthly lawn maintenance? Please share your answers.

Thanks!

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
First get 3 to 5 commercial landscape companies from Home Advisor or Angies List from your area, should not cost you a dime, to give you an estimate for services rendered. Be sure to read all their reviews before contacting them. A quality established company should have at least 4.5 stars out of 5 stars. If you so desire get references & contact information from current customers.

Last edited: