Please help me get this leaf blower started

ksabin711

Threads
711 don't use your choke anymore you don't need it........ Did you see the 2nd video link I put up for you ?????

When you had your muffler off did you Look at the piston well ??? Did you move the piston up and down while looking at it ???

Your piston looked good in the first pic I think I saw the ring but can't be sure........

Sorry just saw these post. I will check tomorrow. Sorry I am not a tech person. I do not even know what a piston looks like. I will look at the videos though. I want to thank you for them and your help. I will work again on this tomorrow.

Threads
i am stumped on this one it will start with fuel in the intake? with the straw? but will only start and stall with only the choke? did you put new gaskets in when you changed the carburetor?

Flint did you see my last post about the fuel lines ????

Also I see now he might have a rotary carb on it and not a regular cube carb like a smaller unit....

ksabin711

Threads

Also I see now he might have a rotary carb on it and not a regular cube carb like a smaller unit....

I will check this again tomorrow morning after my doctors appt if you guys have other things for me to do. Do you still think the second video will help me? I will watch it tomorrow.

Threads
I will check this again tomorrow morning after my doctors appt if you guys have other things for me to do. Do you still think the second video will help me? I will watch it tomorrow.

That depends on if you have a cube carb or a rotary carb..... Pics of the carb would be nice..... I don't know what time I'll be on here Monday I have a full plate.....

There are other Techs on here that can tell you what you have...... Bert didn't chime in and I think it's because we flooded the thread toooo much already .......

I can't name all of them on here but they are very qualified to suit your needs...... It is something very easy though........

Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!

ksabin711

Threads
That depends on if you have a cube carb or a rotary carb..... Pics of the carb would be nice..... I don't know what time I'll be on here Monday I have a full plate.....

There are other Techs on here that can tell you what you have...... Bert didn't chime in and I think it's because we flooded the thread toooo much already .......

I can't name all of them on here but they are very qualified to suit your needs...... It is something very easy though........

Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!

just saw this while turning off my pc. Here are the best pics I can get right now. Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_6689.jpg
    IMG_6689.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6690.jpg
    IMG_6690.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6691.jpg
    IMG_6691.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 11
Threads
Yep that's a rotary carb.......... So those vids I posted wont help you ...........But the fuel lines might be backwards.......... That would be the first thing to do tomorrow..... Only 10 seconds of your time to try that..... Some rotary carbs have adjustments that you can see and some are hidden ................

I'll check back tomorrow......

Plus Tard ~!~!

ksabin711

Threads
Yep that's a rotary carb.......... So those vids I posted wont help you ...........But the fuel lines might be backwards.......... That would be the first thing to do tomorrow..... Only 10 seconds of your time to try that..... Some rotary carbs have adjustments that you can see and some are hidden ................

Plus Tard ~!~!

Switched lines. Did not work

ksabin711

Threads

Plus Tard ~!~!

I started with coke. It started. Press full blast and was working. Once I let it go idle it died

Muffler still off
Spark screen still off

Flintmotorsports

Threads

i saw it now.i forgot to ask if the carb was oem and the fuel lines were hooked up correct.

ksabin711

Threads