Picking up the IS700Z Today

Seneca SS

Forum Newbie
Threads
No snow this morning so going to pick it up today:smile::smile:

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
It's always a nice feeling! Getting that new mower that is nice and shiny.

Are you going to use it commercially?

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Cool and clear today with temps in the 50's tomorrow with rain. Snow will be going fast now. Give you some time to give that Ferris a nice coating of wax.

Seneca SS

Forum Newbie
Threads
It's always a nice feeling! Getting that new mower that is nice and shiny.

Are you going to use it commercially?

No--just using here on our place--about 2 acres of mowing

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Nice machine for a residential yard. It will last you forever.

Turf n Dirt

Forum Newbie
Threads
Nice machine for a residential yard. It will last you forever.

Why is this considered a residential machine? I've read it several time before. Just curious.
If it has a commercial grade engine, 3400 Hydros, and a nice fabricated deck.
I realize it only has 1 tank, but so do all of the other ZT's at this level.
Don't mean to hijack the this thread but....I'm picking up my IS700Z tomorrow.:banana:

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Why is this considered a residential machine? I've read it several time before. Just curious.
Don't mean to hijack the this thread but....I'm picking up my IS700Z tomorrow.:banana:

I didn't say that. I said that it is a nice machine for mowing a residential yard. ;)

I would personnaly think it is commercial. ZT-3400 is commercial grade hydro.

Shughes717

Lawn Addict
Threads

Lawnboy18 was just saying that the is700z was a really nice machine to only be used for 2 acres. I believe he was wondering if the op purchased it to start mowing commercially. I agree. The is700z is a great mower. The op should love it

1striper1

Threads
Lawnboy18 was just saying that the is700z was a really nice machine to only be used for 2 acres. I believe he was wondering if the op purchased it to start mowing commercially. I agree. The is700z is a great mower. The op should love it

If I can sell my Hustler XOne an IS2100 is one of the two units I'm thinking about. Will be mowing just under 3 acres of lawn (our home). Can't wait to hear the OP's impressions of the 700.

Shughes717

Lawn Addict
Threads
If I can sell my Hustler XOne an IS2100 is one of the two units I'm thinking about. Will be mowing just under 3 acres of lawn (our home). Can't wait to hear the OP's impressions of the 700.

The is2100 is one of the mowers on my wish list. It's a lot more mower than you have lawn, but I don't blame you. If I could afford it I would trade my s150xt in for an is2100 to mow my 4.2 acres.