Pesky squirrels!

pollyannasmum

Threads
I love the little blighters but they will dig up my lawn looking for their nuts! The worst of it is when they don't find the nuts they've buried and I get trees growing in places I'd rather not have trees!

grnspot110

Threads
I feed them all year long, pick up ear corn out of the field. As far as digging the yard, Chief takes care of that! ~~ grnspot

Attachments

• Rain 9-22-2010 002 - Copy.JPG
    Rain 9-22-2010 002 - Copy.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 6

outdoors Joe

Threads
My wife likes to feed the birds. She has several bird feeders and keeps them filled all year long. It's funny when she looks out and sees a squirrel eating from one. She flies out the door with a broom to chase them away. We keep corn out for the squirrels and there's a corn field close, but they seem to like the bird food now and then.

greenacre

Threads
I'm lucky to live in the prairie lands because we don't have a lot of trees. I've seen squirrels, but never heard of anyone having issues with their lawn because of it. Rabbits, that's a whole other story!

Pika

Threads
Squirrels aren't the problem here - we have two dogs and they keep the squirrels away. Unfortunately, one of them is also a digger, so we have to deal with THOSE holes!