Attachments Peco Z-trimmer

txzrider

Threads
I had to be creative to mount my new Z-Trimmer to my Country Clipper mower, I am hoping to make a new mount that I can setup to do a quick disconnect. For now I made a plywood mount for it to attach to since the deck has a lever where it should mount. (it releases the deck so the deck will slide out from under the mower) Above a 2 pictures, 1 deployed and one in it's locked position. I have no idea how to post pics... so we will see it this works.

Attachments

• IMAG0809.jpg
    IMAG0809.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMAG0810.jpg
    IMAG0810.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 18

T J Blazek

Threads
Looks good to me Tx. I guess you wanted to mount it differently; but if you're happy; I'm happy. Just wondering how the string holds up?

txzrider

Threads
Really well so far, I had gone a long time since edging my yard, and I went through 3 of the precut pieces after an hour of edging. In edger mode, once I cleaned up the overgrowth, it has been really easy to use. Overall I am very pleased. The one thing I would change is to make the handle have a quick disconnect. That may seem odd, but when it is folded up, the handle bends into the space where my left leg goes, and while there is room, I would like to move it out of the way unless I am using it. Weeding under the fences and around trees and the edge of the house is painless! Edging where I have already cleaned it up is just as fast.

Threads
I had to be creative to mount my new Z-Trimmer to my Country Clipper mower, I am hoping to make a new mount that I can setup to do a quick disconnect. For now I made a plywood mount for it to attach to since the deck has a lever where it should mount. (it releases the deck so the deck will slide out from under the mower) Above a 2 pictures, 1 deployed and one in it's locked position. I have no idea how to post pics... so we will see it this works.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: