Pawn Shop find

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
THats what i put in this generator. OE plug is the rc12yc.

Ok, good. Trying to find a cross reference to this, was insane for some reason. I'm thinking they need to narrow the amount of plugs down to something reasonable. I bet NGK, has a 1000 different ones. Same as the other brands.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
NGK br2lm will replace the Champion RJ19LM,
And the bpr6es will work with most honda and kawasaki engines.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yeah I pretty much use NGK exclusively now, ive never had a problem out of one.

I guess once you start using one brand of anything, the numbers and what they fit, are a lot easier to recognize. I think at one time, I was going to switch to only NGK, but for some reason, probably a sale or something, I ended up with a bunch of autolite and stens plugs. I don't even remember what those stens plugs fit.

Lawn Addict
Threads
FWIW: There are NGK knock-offs out there. Buy from reputable seller. & maybe google to see how to tell an NGK is a real one.
Confused yet, I was.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
FWIW: There are NGK knock-offs out there. Buy from reputable seller. & maybe google to see how to tell an NGK is a real one.
Confused yet, I was.
I only get mine from O'Reillys or order from the NGK website because of that.
👍

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I only get mine from O'Reillys or order from the NGK website because of that.
👍

I've gotten quite a few from Stens. I probably spent too much. But when you need to reach that free shipping limits, plugs are a pretty good way to get to the limit. It's almost like getting the plugs for free.