Part NLA

masterdrago

Forum Newbie
Threads
I've discovered a leak at a connection on the pump hose on our MZ6125 zero turn mower. Parts Tree and others say it is no longer available. # is 539131532 in the book but on the hose is HTB131532POR. It looks like a tube that might be replaced with a stock hydraulic hose of the right length and routed between the pump and wheel motor. Anyone have this happen? Tightening only makes the leak worse. Split fitting? And is the fitting an SAE flare? What pressure hose?

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
You could take the hose off, and go someplace that makes hydraulic hoses. I don't know where you are located but Napa makes hoses in a lot of areas, or someplace that specializes in hydraulic repairs.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Maybe the fitting uses an O-ring to seal rather than a flare fitting?

masterdrago

Forum Newbie
Threads
It's more of a custom tube than a hose. Might be a real bear to remove and replace due to shape. I should be able to get a hose routed thru the compartment. Don't know what pressure hose to get. 300psi? 10,000psi? A guy at the hydraulic hose shop nearby said he could make up one if the fittings are not some oddball foreign stuff. They look like SAE flare to me.pump parts.jpg

masterdrago

Forum Newbie
Threads
I've not taken it off yet. Tomorrow. Just tightened a couple of times. Had to dremel tool an offset box end wrench to get it to fit with out doing a full dissassembly. Finally wired a tuna can under the fitting to stop oil from leaking down onto the drive belt. Looks like flare due to the kind of fitting to adapt to pump inlets.

masterdrago

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yes, the fitting does have a pair of o-rings but they are custom on the fitting. I'm having someone check on availability now. Think I found them on ebay. Thanks for the help.