Part and O-ring size?

Hopper33

Forum Newbie
I have a Kohler command pro CH740, 25 hp. It has a Keihin 24 053 91 carburetor.

I went in and and cleaned up the fuel solenoid, and found that the part in the attached O-ring was very warped.

In the attached picture, what is the specific part, does anybody know what size O-ring would go on it?

Thank you for any insight.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0519.jpeg
    IMG_0519.jpeg
    659.6 KB · Views: 2
Did you try Google? I put the carb type in, found https://www.smallenginesuppliers.co...ler_Carburetor_Reference_Manual_TP-2377-E.pdf, opened the PDF on the carb, did a search for that carb type and it took me to a blow up of the carb. I can't tell which part is the one you circled but it could be the Slow Jet in which case the part number for those o-rings are 24 153 02-S . The part numbers are in the carb diagram, and the part numbers are listed horizontally with the part number for each variant under them.
 
Back
Top