Outsmarted by Smart Switch

SARG

Threads
My understanding is that the 2354GXLS was only made a couple years with the electric actuator deck lift. The design on numerous machines that had the feature was abandoned and leaving all the owners stuck trying to figure how to convert to manual operation when the actuator ceases working or the plastic clevis strips out.

Attachments

• actuator.jpeg
    actuator.jpeg
    4.1 KB · Views: 2

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I live in hope
Yesterday I managed to get the last of Mondays call outs done
On site wheel removal & tyre replacement that ended up taking 4 hours to get the rusted wheel off the rusted axel
Today is banking & doctors appointments , Saturday is 4 more call outs from the week + 2 booked in for Saturday so I will not have a chance to get back to it till mid next week.
So I will dance naked at midnight with some dead chooks to give offerings to the Orange Gods .

tim77

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a husqvarna z48 ztr that i have had problems with for the last 2 years, I have had the control arm switches stop working 7 times, each time it was in the middle of cutting lawn, I have taken the mower back to place i bought it, all times, and had swithes replaced and had wiring cables checked. at$50 a visit, this is getting too much. Each time they tell me to keep dirt out of the switches. Kind of hard to do when dust and dirt is kicked up under seat. It has been the same with Husqavarna hot line, either no answer or kept on line literaly for days. If anyone knows how to jump the safty switches information would be helpful?

Regwal

Threads
I have a husqvarna z48 ztr that i have had problems with for the last 2 years, I have had the control arm switches stop working 7 times, each time it was in the middle of cutting lawn, I have taken the mower back to place i bought it, all times, and had swithes replaced and had wiring cables checked. at$50 a visit, this is getting too much. Each time they tell me to keep dirt out of the switches. Kind of hard to do when dust and dirt is kicked up under seat. It has been the same with Husqavarna hot line, either no answer or kept on line literaly for days. If anyone knows how to jump the safty switches information would be helpful?
This is an old thread but interesting . I experienced a a similar problem yesterday but suddenly all was ok. Scratching my head........