Outlaw Extreme spindle bearing

Which after market are the best, I think the OEM are just china made at three times the price
There are several (many) aftermarket spindles. Your best bet is to go with reviews, pricing, past experience with brand, and any seller information you have.

Just because a part is made in China, does not mean it is bad quality. In fact, many parts in general these days are made in China. China can produce the same part to different specifications that are assigned by the buyer. In other words, produce a cheap part or a high quality part based on the price point of the buyer.
 
I use The Big Bearing Store [Carnell Sales] for most of my bearings. They usually offer two versions of each bearings. Just don't ship USPS unless you can wait as for some reason the Memphis PO loses package in a black hole although they finally get moving after some time.

Once I ordered on a 3 day delivery and it took 3 weeks. When they didn't show up on time U re-ordered via UPS and they were here the very next day.

Without the actual bearing size it is hard to lookup which is available as BB only listed complete spindles for the yr I looked up.
 
USPS isn't much good for anything other than getting fraudulent mail-in ballots to the election headquarters on time.
 
Look mail in ballots keeps me in my shop instead half a day standing in line. But because of all the complaining and threats I am voting early in person so my D**m ballot is counted. The dang politicians are suppose to work for us, not against like they are currently doing. It be the first in 30+ yrs that haven't voted by mail.

So all the weary warts can rest assured that I am voting against all the known lairs this year. I don't like lairs at all. Matter of fact if you get caught lying here at my shop you are barred from my shop. I run a honest business and expect all my customers to be honest with me.

I have kick two out in the last month.
 
Just stop voting. Not like any of then do what they promise anyway. Well Trump did in his first term. His current term, completely different. Not a fan of what he is doing now.

IMO two parties do not work these days. If I was in charge there would be ONE party only. Called the AMERICAN party for the American PEOPLE.
 
Back
Top