Ok guys let's see who has the oldest mower still in use. What brand and the year it was made. How often is it used. I have two antiques. Still in use weekly. The oldest is a 1997 XW2500 Dixie Chopper72 inch cut. She is not original due to the fact the engine has been replaced before I got her. Original engine was a 25 HP Kohler. When I t got her, she had already gotten a 33 HP Generac. My other mower is X1901 50 inch cut Dixie Chopper. Original engine was a FH 680 Kawasaki. Top main went out; She now wears a CV20 Kohler engine. I still use her on occasion and loan it friends when theirs is down. Loaned her to a friend while I was working on his. He tried to buy her when he brought her back. No Sale Love my old Dixie Choppers.