Old Murray garden tractor - attachment help

Murray18

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi,

I recently picked up a used 18 hp Murray garden tractor with a 46" deck.

The model # is 46300B
Date of manufacture - 0991 (NOTE: Am I correct in assuming that it was made in 1990? If so, I'm puzzled as to why it was in reverse order)

Based on this info, would anyone be able to direct me to where I might find a list detailing compatible attachments (blow, snowblower, bagger)?

Thanks

briggs

Threads
Hi,

I recently picked up a used 18 hp Murray garden tractor with a 46" deck.

The model # is 46300B
Date of manufacture - 0991 (NOTE: Am I correct in assuming that it was made in 1990? If so, I'm puzzled as to why it was in reverse order)

Based on this info, would anyone be able to direct me to where I might find a list detailing compatible attachments (blow, snowblower, bagger)?

Thanks

its reads 9 month of 91 which means it was made in September of 1991 u should be able to find a grass catcher easy same with a blower

Murray18

Forum Newbie
Threads
its reads 9 month of 91 which means it was made in September of 1991 u should be able to find a grass catcher easy same with a blower

Thanks, briggs, for your help. I hope to track down a blower or plow for this winter and a grass catcher by next spring. By the way, would I basically be able to use any garden mower plow (perhaps only having to customize a mount?) I'm assuming the answer is yes.