Old John Deere power sprayer

1madmouse

Threads
I ended up with this old sprayer from a guy who sold produce out of his place for years, but had passed away. It has John Deere name on it , a 18 gal tank and the pump is belt driven by a Briggs 3hp motor, I believe the pump is shot. Also has a recoil hose assembly mounted on the front with a brass wand, has a short tongue for pulling with a tractor and has 3 wheels . 1 pivot in the front and 2 8" wheels in the rear. Would like to see if I can get more information on it , like maybe pump output so I can replace the pump with something the Briggs small motor can operate. Any info is appreciated. Checked at the John Deere website, but no luck.

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
I ended up with this old sprayer from a guy who sold produce out of his place for years, but had passed away. It has John Deere name on it , a 18 gal tank and the pump is belt driven by a Briggs 3hp motor, I believe the pump is shot. Also has a recoil hose assembly mounted on the front with a brass wand, has a short tongue for pulling with a tractor and has 3 wheels . 1 pivot in the front and 2 8" wheels in the rear. Would like to see if I can get more information on it , like maybe pump output so I can replace the pump with something the Briggs small motor can operate. Any info is appreciated. Checked at the John Deere website, but no luck.
John Deere is very secretive of information online. You are pretty much going to have to rely on your own ability and skill for repair. It may be worth a couple of calls to local John Deere dealers to see if they would be willing to offer free advice.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Does it look something like either of these? If not do a google search with this in the search box and look at images. “vintage john deere power sprayer”

1madmouse

Threads
Everything is the same as the model 5B the recoil part is different . A good match, thanks. Don't know what to do with it, but at least I have more info on it.