Old huffy pushmower with a clinton 2stroke???

JohnBoy1

Threads
I was given this old huffy push mower with a staggered deck and it has a clinton vs400 on it. I can't find anything on this thing, does anybody have any idea what this mower is? Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 31

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
I was given this old huffy push mower with a staggered deck and it has a clinton vs400 on it. I can't find anything on this thing, does anybody have any idea what this mower is? Thanks

That's a SWEET vintage mower!!! Wish I could help, but beyond my knowledge of mowers:0(
But I am old enough to remember Clinton engines(which was before that name was "tarnished" by a recent U.S. President:0)
If I were you...I would make Google my best friend:0)
But.....there are some users on these forums that know more about mowers like that than Mr. Google!!!!! Maybe someone will point you in the right direction.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
I is a real old mower. What do you need to know?

JohnBoy1

Threads
Points gap and fuel ratio I was guessing would be 16-1 right?

islam_potter

Forum Newbie
Threads
I wish I could help , but have no idea what this mower is :frown: ... it looks very old :smile:

DaveTN

Threads
Those old 2 cycles were heavy on the oil to gas mixture. Somewhere around the 25-1 range. They will not do well on the 40 or 50-1 ratios as do these newer mowers. These old ones smoked a lot as I recall. I had one long time ago as I recall somewhat similar to that one but didn't like it. I was only a teenager then and prefered the 4 cycles.

GardenOfWeedin

Forum Newbie
Threads
Huffy Pushmower

I was given this vintage Huffy push-mower and have no use for it. I was trying to get as much info as possible so that I can sell it. Can anyone tell me anything specific on this mower like when it was built, value, etc? Thanks.

Attachments

• P1030999.jpg
    P1030999.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 4
  • P1050004.jpg
    P1050004.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 6