Old Gal Still Works Good !

Sammy,

You have quite the hatred for Cub Cadet. Kind of obsessive. Bordering on roberts obsession against ZTRs.
 
Sammy,

You have quite the hatred for Cub Cadet. Kind of obsessive. Bordering on roberts obsession against ZTRs.

WoW E Zowie ! Man, do you hit a fella low ! :eek:


I own 5 Cub Cadets, yup, hate 'em all ! :biggrin:

Use to own 6, but my cuz wanted the one with the creeper gear in it so I sold it to him.
 
Maybe the sarcasm just doesn't come across on the internet, but it is a reoccurring theme.
 
I have the same thing on my wheel horse, but here in NY when we would get big snow storms off of lake Ontario and I get big banks of snow it just wasn't enough. I have to install a snow blower and that will handle anything.
 
:laughing:

A far cry from integrated hydraulics and B&S power supplies.

The problem is, every manufacturer makes junk........ Scag FreedomZ......BBS John Deere.......

It's hard to make comments about a brand as a whole.
 
I realy like some of the older Cub stuff, when I was a kid in the early 60s I remember wanting one of those small cub mowers, use to go to the dealer with my grandpa. He had a "big tractor" the Super A. Funny how your perceptions of size change over the years. That was a good time to be a kid, lots of interesting new technologies with alot of wow factor.
 
:laughing:

A far cry from integrated hydraulics and B&S power supplies.

The problem is, every manufacturer makes junk........ Scag FreedomZ......BBS John Deere.......

It's hard to make comments about a brand as a whole.


Not for Robert he has a knack for it.
 
Back
Top