reddragon Lawn Addict Aug 19, 2011 #1 this mower is for $40....i dont know if its home built or what....does anybody know about these old dynamarks? cheap dynamark riding lawnmower
this mower is for $40....i dont know if its home built or what....does anybody know about these old dynamarks? cheap dynamark riding lawnmower
F Flabioso Forum Newbie Aug 19, 2011 #2 I had one 25 years ago and it was old then,I think they were made by white...
B benski Well-Known Member Aug 20, 2011 #3 I don't think that fine example of engineering is homebuilt, but at this stage in its life , any parts that you may have to put on it might be:wink::biggrin:
I don't think that fine example of engineering is homebuilt, but at this stage in its life , any parts that you may have to put on it might be:wink::biggrin:
reddragon Lawn Addict Aug 20, 2011 #4 i like the way you just put feet on the deck because they're's no foot rests :laughing: