Oil Shortage?

Would being below the national poverty level be considered disadvantage? Now I have been seeing a lot battery powered handhelds lately but I think is because the owners are too brain dead to mix the 2 cycle fuel or simply too lazy.
 
Would being below the national poverty level be considered disadvantage? Now I have been seeing a lot battery powered handhelds lately but I think is because the owners are too brain dead to mix the 2 cycle fuel or simply too lazy.
That or they think e10 fuel is actually good for the environment but don't realize how much stuff ends up in the landfill because of fuel related problems due to corrosion. Oh well!
 
Nah, all that is needed is to declare you are part of a disadvantaged group and the battery will be free.
But first, they will get you in biz for no investment and no cost and free education, and a free *** change. This only applies if you don't work.
 
Back
Top