Oil Recommended

campersam9

Forum Newbie
Threads
Is it worth the money to use synthetic oil in a Craftsman Briggs & Stratton 22hp twin cylinder engine?

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I have several commercial engines that i service, that have racked up over 5K hours....on conventional oil.

campersam9

Forum Newbie
Threads
Not quite. I am a retired tractor mechanic. After 25 years of working for a local goverment I retired. I went to work for Star Lawnmower Inc. After 15 years I retired from that. Now I work at home and i have a two bay shop. It has heat plus a 220 volt air compressor. My tool box is the wall with a Mac system. snap on tools worth about $65000.00. I use to rebuild Jeeps and made good bucks doing that. When covid hit my side line business stopped.
The reason I posted some easy questions was to see what type of people belong to LawnMowerForum. I found out fast with the disappointing comments. When I worked for Star they would send me to school and the covered hydrolysis,electronic, engines mfg. They wanted us to take classes for warranty work. I would teach people how to rebuild transmissions and wheel motors. I also did welding. I did stick and mig.
You need to help people and not be so sarcastic. I picked up trick that was a big help from the new people I worked with. I am sorry but I have to move on looking for nice people without an attitude.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
i guess he didn't like your reply you Drama Llama. :ROFLMAO:

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
When someone feels the need to tell everyone he has a $65000 of Mac and Snap On tools that tells me everthing I need to know.