H harryglen Forum Newbie Feb 27, 2017 #1 My troy bilt 19 hp Briggs and straton engine throws oil out when running from the hose that goes from the dipstick housing to the fuel pump. I have had the motor off the mower and this is where the oil is coming out. How can I fix this?
My troy bilt 19 hp Briggs and straton engine throws oil out when running from the hose that goes from the dipstick housing to the fuel pump. I have had the motor off the mower and this is where the oil is coming out. How can I fix this?
ILENGINE Lawn Royalty Feb 27, 2017 #2 Lets start with the model number of you engine. That way we can see what engine you have, and can give much better advise.
Lets start with the model number of you engine. That way we can see what engine you have, and can give much better advise.