oil filter for new craftsman mini rider mower

steve63

Forum Newbie
I bought a new craftsman little 30 inch rider mower. It is mdl 247. 299000, it has the 382 cc engine that takes a screw on filter. So has anyone found the WIX or other filter number for this motor?
Thanks for your Help!!
 
I looked around and have been told its a PowerMore engine and 2 additional numbers are 951-12690 also 751-11501
 
Sorry I got the numbers from Amazon, I looked at the filters for a 420cc powermore and it listed the filter number for the 382cc as well as 2 others.
I ordered a 751-12690 filter and was comparing it to other filters I have and the Motorcraft FL-400S seems to be a match and its twice as long
I will confirm as soon as I get my engine to 1 hour running time. (I installed a hour meter)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3012.jpg
    IMG_3012.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top