RoperGuy Active Member Feb 12, 2015 #12 Nice man those twins sound pretty mean, have you done a pulley swap?
mower mechanic Member Feb 12, 2015 #13 Not yet I don't know if I will I want this to be my off-roading mower and I want to get a scrap mower and make a racing mower .
Not yet I don't know if I will I want this to be my off-roading mower and I want to get a scrap mower and make a racing mower .
RoperGuy Active Member Feb 12, 2015 #14 I would recommend you do, and you can get more use out of each gear, mine will top out at 45 km but will still romp thro the mud and snow and pull up the front end lol
I would recommend you do, and you can get more use out of each gear, mine will top out at 45 km but will still romp thro the mud and snow and pull up the front end lol
mower mechanic Member Feb 12, 2015 #15 Ya I romp in really steep places so I need my low gears to control my speed and low end to crawl up hills .
Ya I romp in really steep places so I need my low gears to control my speed and low end to crawl up hills .